Distributives for version 2.16.0¶
Script for Digispot database version update:
Scripts for adding report templates for Media-Panner Sales:
Script for Media-Planner Sales database version update:
Minimal system requirements¶
DIGISPOT® II software works on Intel-compatible machines under the following OS:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Server 2008 SP2
Requirements for system performance are as follows (depending on software configuration):
- RAM: 1Gb minimum, 3Gb recommended
- HDD: 10Gb minimum for installing and getting started, 250Gb+ recommended
- CPU: depends on the components
- Local network with bandwidth no less than 100Mbps
- NTFS file system
- Keyboard and mouse
The following software is required for correct performance:
- MS. Net Framework 3.5 SP1
- MS. Net Framework 2.0 SP2
- MS VC 2008 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1
- Microsoft PowerShell 1.0
- SQL Server 2005 Express, SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
- SQL Server Native Client (installed together with the Server)
For DIGISPOT II components to work correctly the account under which the application is launched must have access to reading and saving operations in the file system’s folder where the DIGISPOT II components are installed. The account that is used for database operations must have rights for reading and saving operations in the database. Usually, a user or a group of users are granted full rights to access the application folder and are assigned with a db_owner role for the database.
The DIGISPOT® II interface is optimized for 1024х768 pixels.
What’s new for 2.16.0¶
Video support. Visual radio technology implemented, including a whole range of new modules and a lots of updates for old ones (including camera control from microphones, graphics overlay and synchronous broadcasting of video stream). The technology allows implemeting simultaneous broadcasting of a radio program in FM as well as video image in internet, cable TV, satellite TV and so on.
- Schedule, Media Data Base and Files Browser now support graphic and video files (have viewing and marking windows implemented)
- Х-Player and Single Player playback both sound and video, including in mixed playlist variant
- The video capture module (aupports work via Sony 9-pin protocol)
- Camera and video mixing board control module (includes manual control panel)
- Graphics control module
- Orad 3DPlay driver
- Skylark driver
- BlackMagic ATEM driver
- MagicSoft CG 6 driver
- System of automatic camera control by microphone signal
- New automatic task manager module (automatic deletion of unused audio, DB cleaning, etc.) by schedule or tied to certain events.
- Batch DDB connection parameter setting module
- System of plugins (extension points). Lets you develop separate plugins for various operations, being in fact an integration point with third party software.
- Auto replacement of jingles in DDB during sending of schedule
- Automatic upload of the whole broadcasting schedule to XML (by schedule)
- Commercial Schedule window in Media Planner Sales (also included in 2.15.37)
- X-Player remote control panel (also included in 2.15.37)
- Schedule replicator (also included in 2.15.37). The system of schedule block replication works both within one schedule and for several schedules at once. It is used in particular for repeated playback of schedule blocks.
- Decrochage machine developed (also included in 2.15.37). It is designed for automatic filling of commercial blocks according to set rules.
New functions and revisions¶
- Multiple revisions is DDB module (optimizations, the possibility to send not only DB items and schedule, but also any files and catalogues, multichannel server connection)
- Full VBR support
- Support of a large number of audio, video and graphic formats
- The possibility to fix in the schedule and record in the air log the output time of non-audio items (liners, spoken notifications and so on, included in 2.15.37)
- Multi-local media planning - possibility to prepare one media plan for several schedules simultaneously, with a possibility to automatically insert local items for each schedule (included in 2.15.37). Many other revisions in Media Planner Sales.
- A number of new functions in DB Browser: reverse ranking, calculation of selected items duration and a few others…
- Autosave in BCS Editor
- Debug logs expanded considerably
- A lot of minor revisions