Distributives for version 2.16.3¶
System requirements¶DIGISPOT® II software works on Intel-compatible machines under the following OS:
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2
- Windows Server 2012
Attention: Since version 2.16.3 support for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 ended.Requirements for system performance are as follows (depending on software configuration):
- Intel® Celeron® Processor G540T
- RAM: 2Gb
- HDD: 10Gb
- Local network with a capacity of 100 Mbs
- NTFS file system
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1 or higher;
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5;
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1;
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86);
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86);
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013;
To work with Digispot II Media Database on one of the workstations (ideally on a dedicated server) it is required to install SQL server (SQL Server 2005 Express / SQL Server 2008 R2 Express / SQL Server 2012 Express) and respective version of SQL Server Native Client on each workplace.Required:
- At least one USB port
- keyboard and mouse
The DIGISPOT® II interface is optimized for 1024х768 pixels, 1280x1024 or higher is recommended.
What's new for 2.16.3¶
- Unicodisation of the Media Database. Now you can use any language for the main descriptive fields of elements, as well as for the names of categories and user attributes.
- Some modifications that help to normalise the sound volume of commercials and to provide broadcasting in accordance with the Federal Law №338:
- Calculation of the volume of a phonogram (LUFS) in real time.
- Storage and display of the sound volume of a file (I-loudness) in the Media Database and in the schedule.
- Display the value of the sound volume and edit the volume in the labelling window.
- Display the bars indicating the level and the volume of a phonogram in different modules of the system.
- Vertical scaling of recordings.
- Support of the remote control for EELA AUDIO D4 console.
- A built-in dynamic multi-program audio processor that supports automatic switching of presets depending on the type of material going on the air. The audio processor works with the X-player and Regional Frame Player (777).
- MAG: Use of packages. A package is a set of manually selected phonograms which rotates like a normal track, moving in its category according to its programmed order. At each rotation, the top element of the package goes to the schedule, at the same time going to the end of the list of phonograms inside the package. Thus, the contents of the package is rotated as in the category.
Packages allow you to avoid problems with balancing your music library by artist or other criteria by combining "similar" tracks.
- Media Planner: diversification of discounts, improvements in tariff scales.
New functions and revisions¶
- #29479 Support for SQL Server 2005, version 2.16.2 or higher (also included in 2.16.2).
- #27494 Changes in licensing options for "Internet Broadcasting" (also included in 2.16.2).
- Now you can also receive audio streams from the Internet to all broadcasting configurations and loggers in the base (not licensed).
- It is still possible to transfer the audio stream to the Internet (licensed).
- #29324 Ability to copy a segment of audio between markers in the audio editor to the clipboard and insert it into the report editor (also included in 2.16.2).
- #27324 Ability to copy all elements of a block by dragging of the block between the tabs (windows) in the schedules.
- #27372 BCS Editor. A fast release of the entire track by pressing the hot key (default Ctrl + A).
- #24782 MAG. Displays the total number of rotations of a track in the Media Database.
- Improvements in the Media Planner (also included in 2.16.2):
- #28605 Automatic numbering of invoices when they are created.
- #28352 Improvements in the logs of the Media Planner.
- #29181 Consistent method of applying discounts.
- #25463 Differentiation of rights for offering a discount.
- #28611 The option to use the VAT.
- #2665 Support of multiple active tariff scales.
- #721 The ability to create user-defined types of rentals.
- #27956 Fixed: Displays information about the seconds in the media plan and the report.